Friday 3 April 2015

Outline for peer and tutor feedback



What happened? (describe the experience)
  • I am supposed to give feedback to our peers for their essay writings 
  • I also received positive/ negative feedback from my peers and tutor
  • I find the feedback useful as I can know my strengths and weaknesses in the my writing
Why/how did it happen? What factors contributed? How do u feel about it?

  • I was given guide lines from my tutor to which what is expected of us for the feedback
  • I have to give positive and negative feedback to my peers 
  • My peers were able find mistakes in my writing which I myself would not have spotted them
  • I find the feedback given from my peers and tutor useful 
  • I can improve my writing skills with the feedback given
  • Looking at my peers’ writing I can learn some positive points about their writing which I do not have in my writing, this can help me to improve
  • The tutor will highlight common mistakes made by the class so everyone can learn from each other
  • I feel that my English in terms of language use is still incompetent so I worried that my feedback is not helpful to my peers or I wasn’t able to spot any mistakes in my peers’ writing
  • Not sure if the feedback given by my peers is correct or wrong 

What is your new interpretation of the experience? What is the significance? What did you learn about yourself and others?
  • The significance of this peer feedback give us opportunity to evaluate our own writing as well as our peers
  • I have learnt the importance of doing an outline before writing an essay, good organization, content and language 
  • Editing is very important to minimize mistakes in use of language
What will you do as a result of this experience? How will you use it to inform your future? 

  • I will learn from my mistakes and apply in my future writings
  • I must remember to edit my essay a few times before I submit
  • Must also remember to do my end text citations properly

No comments:

Post a Comment